- Are the D5118, D5220, and D5230 Dome Drives interchangeable and compatible with the Spectra IV IP, Spectra III or IV back boxes?
- I am trying to install a D5118 and it will not fit into my Spectra III or Spectra IV housing.
- My D5118 physically will not fit into my back box. The back box is a Spectra back box though. Aren't they compatible?
- Spectra III back boxes to include the BB53-PG-E, BB53-PG, BB53-F, BB53-F-E, BB53-PB, BB53-PR-E, BB53-PRS-E, BB53-PSG-E
- Spectra IV back boxes to include the BB4-PG-E, BB4-PG, BB4-F, BB4-F-E, BB4-FC, BB4-PB, BB4-PR-E, BB4-PRS-E, BB4-PSG-E
- D5118 720P Dome Drives
- D5220 1080P Dome Drives
- D5230 1080P DomeDrives
- Sales Support, Installation and Service.
The D5118 back box
D5220, and D5230 back box
- B52-F the D5118 will fit into this back box
- B52-PG the D5118 will fit into this back box
- B52-PB the D5118 will fit into this back box
They are NOT compatible with the Spectra IV IP, Spectra III and Spectra IV back boxes
The D5118 dome drives will not fit in the D5220, and D5230 out door back boxes as well as the D5220 or D5230 will not fit in the D5118 back box. They have a physical incompatibility between drawer connector and the BBxxDOORASSY which is offset so that it will ONLY fit into the Spectra HD model back boxes and NOT the analog back boxes named above.