How do you shut down or restart a DSSRV/DSSRV2.
Pelco Video Management
- Maintenance will be performed on the DSSRV/DSSRV2
- DSSRV/DSSRV2 needs a restart due to erratic software behavior.
- ENC5416/ENC5516 is locked up.
Follow the steps below:
- Close out any programs that are open on the desktop.
Click on Start
Select Shut down or select for the Restart option.
Note: If the DSSRV/DSSRV2 is locked up with no mouse control,
- Push the power button once to turn the unit off.
- Push and hold the power button for a hard shutdown.
If using remote desktop. use command prompt and type shutdown /s for shutdown or shutdown /r for restart.