PTZ camera will not move.
- Coaxitron Transmitters
- Device failures.
Disconnect cable coming from the problematic camera and move to a known good working output.
Does the problem follow the camera?
- Recondition or replace cabling.
- Bench camera to transmitter for integrity
Isolate to port.
- This could be a 75 ohm open. Follow the cabling (video downstream) searching for an unterminated port. Terminate port or reboot (power cycle) the terminating device. Example digital video recorder (DVR) is the last device in-line and need to terminate the 75 ohm circuit.
- This could be port configurations and mismatches in setup on one of the transmitters. check switches and programming.
- This could be a failure in the port circuit, send in for repair.