No "Oncam Grandeye Configuration Tab" when adding a Grandeye 360 through DS Quick setup.
Pelco Video Management
- Digital Sentry (Version 7.5.609 or higher)
- DS Control Point software (version 7.5.609 or higher.)
- Oncam Grandeye 360 (1.3 or higher)
- EVO Series all Models
- DS Quick Setup Wizard
- The Oncam Grandeye 360 ONVIF drivers was selected in the ip camera list in DS Quick setup wizard.
- Digital sentry version is lower then 7.5.609.
- Remove the grandeye 360 IP camera if already added in DS Quick setup wizard or through DS Admin.
- Confirm Digital Sentry software is version 7.5.609 or higher. Refer to article LL#12120 to upgrade Digital Sentry software version.
- Run DS Quick Setup Wizard.
- Select "Add/Remove IP cameras- Keep Existing Configuration" then "Next"
- Select "Continuous Recording" then "Next"
In the IP Camera list select Evolution(Model) Grandeye(name) and setup tabs will appear. (Do not select the Grandeye with ONVIF.)
Quality Tab: shown above in image
- Compression: H264
- Resolution: 2144x1944
- Framerate: 10
- Quality: 80
- Note: channel 13 (DS admin "Input on IP Device:13"
- PTZ Tab:"Enable" and select "Grandeye Database PTZ Driver"
- Authentication Tab: User and Password is admin
- Recording Tab: Continuous Recording
- Motion Tab:(N/A in version 7.5.609)
- Audio Tab: (N/A in version 7.5.609.
Grandeye Configuration Tab: Select "Virtual PTZ Camera" Orientation is optional.
- Quality Tab: shown above in image
- Select Next until DS Quick setup is complete.
Open DS Control Point software and confirm live video.
Note: ONVIF is not supported in DS version 7.5.609.