How do you change the dsserviceuser account password on a DSSRV?
Pelco Video Management
- Windows 7 Ultimate
DSSRV dsserviceuser windows password change information.
- Close any program that is open on the desktop.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del
- Select "Change a Password"
- Confirm correct user name appears before proceeding.
- Enter "Old Password"
- Enter "New Password"
- Enter New password again to confirm.
- Press the Green arrow pointing to the right.
- Wait until the "Your Password has been changed" prompt and press OK
- Test the new password By, Clicking on Start Icon (located on the lower left corner of the screen.)
Click on the pointer next to shut down and select Restart.