Oncam Grandeye 360 Evolution IP camera video display is distorted in Full, Half or Stacked Panorama view. When using Virtual PTZ Camera (Fish eye) display is correct.
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Video Management
- Oncam Grandeye 360 Evolution IP camera
- EVO Series all Models
- DSSRV v7.5.609 and later
- DS NVs v7.5.609 and later
- DS v7.5.609 and later
- DS Control Point software v7.5.609 and later
- Graphic resources on the server exceeding recommend spec causing video distortion
- Having DS Admin opened when using DS ControlPoint
- Remote Desktop Session
There can be several reasons why this issue can occur.
Using the DS Server
- Verify that DS Admin is closed
- Verify that the web page of the Oncam Grandeye is closed (any web page views should be closed as well)
Verify that the Oncam Grandeye 360 Degree Viewer is closed
- Close and restart DS ControlPoint after closing DS Admin
Using a Remote Desktop session to remote into the server
- Close the Remote Desktop session and use a dedicated DS ControlPoint Client v7.5.609 or later
- Use DS ControlPoint on the DS Server
Using DS ControlPoint Clinet
- Verify that the graphics driver are up to date
Verify that your PC meets the DS ControlPoint requirements What are the minimum PC requirements for a DS ControlPoint remote client workstation?