Program a Spectra dome to resume to a preset or pattern upon power up.
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Video Management
- Spectra III / IV / Mini Series
- DS ControlPoint
Spectra dome is not configured to resume to a preset or pattern after power up.
To configure a Spectra III / IV to resume to a desired preset or pattern follow this steps:
Accessing the Spectra Dome menu:
- On DS ControlPoint software drag the Spectra camera into the display layout (Drag Item here).
Click the PTZ icon to access the PTZ controls (will be display at the bottom of the screen).
In the preset field enter preset number 95
- Click on Preset SET.
The Spectra dome menu will appear on the display.
NOTE: use the control arrows to navigate the camera menu, Iris Open ( ) to make selections or Enter any sub menu.
Once in the Spectra dome menu:
- Scroll down to Dome Settings then click on Iris open
- Scroll down to Power Up then press Iris open
- Press Iris open again to access the Power Up action selections.
- Verify the cursor/Arrow is now next to NONE (default power up action is NONE).
- Using the Up/Down arrows select the desired power up action you want the Spectra dome to do upon power up/reboot.
- Press Iris open to accept the selection.
- Scroll down to Back then press Iris open
- Scroll down to Back again
- Press Iris open to return back to the main menu.
- Scroll down to Reboot System and press Iris open
- Press Iris open to confirm system reboot.
- Verify the Spectra Dome resumes to the selected action in power up selection menu.