In a side frame configuration coaxial cables are required to interconnect matrix bay monitor outputs to matrix bay camera inputs. When calling up all cameras from inputs 1-256 (BAY 1) the following symptoms will occur:
- Black Video
- Camera Title missing
- Monitor Title present
- Time and Date stamps are present
Pelco Video Management, Pelco Matrix
- CM9700 System all versions
- CM9760-MXBs in a side frame configuration
- Side frame coaxial cables are not connected
- CM9760-VMC card is missing CM9760-VMM modules
Connect 16 sideframe coaxial cables from monitor outputs 1-16 of BAY 1 to camera inputs 1-16 of OUTPUT BAY. In the view below the last 4 outputs and last 4 inputs may NOT be connected.
Install additional CM9760-VMM modules onto the CM9760-VMC12 Monitor Output Card. The image below depicts a CM9760-VMC12 whereas the first 12 slots are occupied by CM9760-VMM modules. In the view below the last 4 CM9760-VMM modules may NOT be installed.