How is camera audio handled by the VCD5202
Pelco Video Management
- VCD5202 Version 2.3.3.023
- KBD5000 Version 1.25
Audio can be outputted by the VCD5202 three different ways depending on setup.
The following options are available for audio output on the VCD5202.
Important Note: Before testing audio, verify that the VCD5202 is either logged in with the admin user or other user with a "Role" that includes Services "Monitor audio"
Refer to Lessons Learned Article LL#12273 "How to configure Endura users and roles using the WS5000 software"
1. KBD5000 internal speaker (located under the KBD5000)
Note: When the KBD5000 is connected to the VCD5202 the rear line-out (Figure 1.D) of the VCD5202 is disabled and all audio is forwarded to the KBD5000.
- The speaker volume can be adjusted by entering a volume number and pressing the AUXbutton.
2. KBD5000 Speaker line-out.
Speakers can be connected to the green color coded line-out on the rear of the KBD5000 (This will disable the KBD5000 internal speaker)
3. VCD5202 speaker line-out.
Note: This option will only work if no KBD5000 is connected to the VCD5202.
- Volume level can be adjusted by holding CTRL and pressing the left and right arrow keys on the standard keyboard.