NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
The Live video framerate can be adjusted in the DX8000 Software
Pelco Video Management
- DX8000 Software versions below 2.0
- Framerates below 15 FPS clip video.
To access the Frame Rate Configuration dialog box:
- On the DX8000 toolbar, click SETUP. The Setup dialog box opens to the Camera page.
- In the Setup dialog box, click SCHEDULE . The Schedule page is displayed.
- In the Camera Settings section, click Frame Rate Configuration. The Frame Rate Configuration dialog box opens.
These settings configure the frame rates. To adjust the resolution click on advanced.