- The DX Series Client displays a red slash on server and will not connect.
- Client software cannot connect to the DX series Server.
- Login account is currently logged on to the system.
- Maximum number of Clients are connected.
DX Series Cleint "Access to DVR failed" prompt.
Pelco Video Management
- DX Series Client Software
- DX4500/DX4600 Client
- Physical network connection failure.
- Application transmission is blocked.
- IP address had changed at the Digital Video Recorder.
- Windows permissons is insufficeint for the windows login account.
- Ping the DX8100 server and reply is "Destination host unreachable"
- There are too many concurrent network connections to the DVR.
- Remove the dvr from the connection list, close the application and re-launched it. Add the dvr back to the connection list.
The access to server failure error means the software cannot connect to the DVR.
- Ping the IP address and Telnet the IP address and port number of the Digital Video Recorder.
- Verify the Physical Network connection.
- Verify IP address and network PORT number at the Digital Video Recorder.
- Connect the DVR to another port on the network switch
- Use a cross-over cable to connect the DVR directly with the client PC or LapTop.
- Disable Antivirus Protection
- Swap the network cable for good known cable
- Reboot the DVR
- Verify the account used is not logged in already.
- Change the TCP/IP address on the DVR