NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
RAID Controller is beeping due to failing or failed drives in the RAID Array.
Pelco Video Management
- DS RealVue Xpress
Areca RAID Controller by default has the beeper enabled.
To Enter BIOS configuration utility and Password.
- CTRL + F6 when prompted (just F6 works).
- Password = 0000
- F10 to exit and reboot.
RAID System Function
- Mute The Alert Beeper
Alert Beeper Setting
To Enter the Areca RAID configuration options using the web browser.
Verify the Areca HTTP Proxy Server Service is STARTED
- Launch the Internet Explorer browser and enter the loopback IP address with the listening port, ie. http://127.0.0.1:81
- Login using the following credentials- Username: admin Password: 0000 (4 zeros)
Once logged into the console look under the SYSTEMS CONTROLS Menu:
> System Beeper Setting - set to Disabled
Check Confirm The Operation
Click the SUBMIT button
- Click the SUBMIT button
- Check Confirm The Operation
- > System Beeper Setting - set to Disabled
- SYSTEM CONFIG