Video blacks out and displays the text message of Video Blank when moving the Esprit camera left or right for pan movement.
- ES30C Series
- ES40 Series
Moving camera left or right causes video to go black and display text of Video Blank.
The Esprit series features Zone programming. A Zone is an area that is user defined for area identification or area association. User may select a specific areas with a title (ES40 series), or select to blank out the video (ES40/ES30 series). Zone blanking prevents area from being viewed and will generate a black screen with the text of "Video Blank".
Note: To program or disable Zone programming of the Esprit series, access the cameras 95 preset menu. View Lessons Learned LL#11245 for how to access Esprit 95 Preset menu.
ES30C/ES31 Esprit series:
- Position the cursor beside OTHER and press the IRIS OPEN.
- Position the cursor beside ZONE BLANK and press the IRIS OPEN.
- Position the cursor beside the zone for desired blank option.
- Press the IRIS OPEN button. The cursor moves to the right, beside the word On or Off.
- Move joystick Up or Down to toggle between the words On and Off.
- Press the Iris Open button to select your choice.
- Move cursor to Exit and press Iris Open to save.
- View the Esprit ES30/ES31 series navigation menu tree here: MENU TREE
ES40/ES41 Esprit series:
- Position the cursor beside SETTINGS and press the IRIS OPEN.
- Position the cursor beside ZONES and press the IRIS OPEN.
- View the attached zones programming page for additional detailed steps here: Zones Programming