What receiver driver can be used with the PT1260EX and DX8100 DVR?
Integrate the explosion proof PT1260EX to be controlled from the DX8100 DVR.
Integration of the DX8100 to control the PT1260EX requires a 3rd component such as a Receiver Driver.The ERD97P21-U which is a receiver driver serves as the conversion device for receiving the Pelco protocol communication (as data input), and then changing it to voltage output to drive the Pan/Tilt device (PT1260EX)
The ERD97P21-U will accept input of data in the following format:
- Protocol: Pelco P
- Baud Rate (selectable): 2400, 4800,9600
The ERD97P21-U will output either of the following voltages through Terminal Block Selection:
- 24 VAC Pan/Tilt power output (block selected)
- 120/230 VAC Pan/Tilt power output (block selected)
View the related articles below for additional information:
- Configure the ERD97P21-U for address and baud rate selection.
- LL#9983 Reference Resolution: METHOD #2 (P protocol) and Wiring for DX8100 section with pdf attachment.