How to specify the Data Retention Time Limit on the DX8100 HVR recorder.
Pelco Video Management
I need to configure a time limit for viewable recorded video.
- On the DX8100 toolbar, click the Setup button . The Setup dialog box opens to the Camera page.
- Click the System button. The System page is displayed.
- In the Data Retention Time Limit area, select a retention time limit from the drop-down list.
4. Click Apply. The Shut Down dialog box opens, prompting you to restart the DX8100
5. Do one of the following:
- To restart the DX8100 and use the new settings, click Yes. The DX8100 restarts.
- To cancel the new settings, click No. The current time limit setting is restored and the system does not restart.