- How to enable extended coaxitron mode on a MPT9500?
- The turbo speed does not work on a spectra.
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Video Management
- Spectra series
- PTZ general information on MPT9500
- The MPT9500 is set standard coaxitron mode (16 bit)
To put the MPT9500 in Extended coaxitron mode (32 bit),
- Press 2 on the keyboard
- Then press "COAX RECV"
The keyboard display will show "EXT CXTRN".
Note:Set to Extended coaxitron mode will enable the "Turbo" button feature.
Other Operate Mode
Standard coaxitron mode (15 bit)
- Press 1 on the keyboard
- Then press "COAX RECV")
- The keyboard display will read "STD CXTRN"
Rs-485 Control mode
- Enter the number of the desired receiver address (such "1)
- Then press the "RECV ADDRS" key.
- The keyboard display will show "SET COM"
- Move the joystick to Simplex" and press "F1" to enable selection.
- After pressing the F1 key, the keyboard display will be "RX ADDRES 1"
- The after approximately 5 second the display will default to RS-485 MODE"
- Press 4 then F1.