Controling a PTZ camera from the SM5200 web interface.
Pelco Video Management
- SM5200 versions 1.4.0050
- SM5200 versions 1.5.0.0063
Supported PTZ functions through SM5200 web interface:
Click within live video to pan and tilt; zoom by either double clicking or using the scroll wheel on your mouse. PTZ functionality supports user prioritization, as if users were controlling cameras directly through the workstation.
The chart below lists the pan, tilt, and zoom operations supported by Pelco IP cameras within Pelco Aggregation. Pan and tilt operations are performed by clicking within a live video.
- Cameras supporting pan and tilt operations will center the field of view on the point clicked.
- Absolute zoom functions are performed using a zoom slider; cameras not supporting absolute zoom will not show the zoom slider when PTZ is enabled.
- Relative zoom functions are performed using plus (+) and minus (–) icons; cameras not supporting relative zoom functions will not show these icons when PTZ is enabled.
PTZ operations are not supported for Third-party cameras connected through the UDI5000-CAM.
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, support for PTZ functionality requires Sarix 1.8.2 firmware or later.
† Tested with firmware version 1.2.6
* Tested with firmware version 1.2.15
None at this time.