NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
DX2000 Remote Site PC Requirements
Pelco Video Management
- Remote PC
PC system requirements for connection to DX2000
Minimum PC Requirements for Remote Site Software of the DX2000:
- Pentium III processor; 800 Mhz; 128 MB RAM;
- 1024 x 768 display resolution; 24-bit color display;
- Video card with 16 or more megabytes of RAM;
- Windows 2000, NT 4.0 (SP6), XP, ME;
- Internet Explorer 5.5 through Internet Explorer 6 only.
Ethernet-compatible network card (10/100 preferred)
- Note: Installation of msjava86 from the Pelco ftp site will be required: https://schneider-electric.box.com/s/ah8wjzv0ke3sngg8xr39nuiavpvh7mhw
- Non installation of msjava86 will result in page continuously attempting to load.
- Loading of msjava will prompt the additional load requirements of Netframe and Active X.
Note: Product has been discontinued. Information provided to assist with active field product.