How do I integrate the FTV series modules; wiring and setup for PTZ control.
Pelco Video Management
- DX4104 Series DVR.
- FTV10D1 FRV10D1 Fiber Modules
- FTV40D FRV40D Fiber Modules
- FTV80D FRV80D Fiber Modules
- Installation and Service
- There are no Data LEDs blinking on the Fiber Modules.
- There is not any PTZ control.
To configure the DX4104 Series DVR for PTZ control read: How to Set Up PTZ Control over 2 wires on the DX4100 DVR
The Video must be connected to the fiber modules for PTZ control. Wire per diagram:
Refer to the PTZ camera Installation Operation Manual for Switch settings to correspond with the DVR outputs; Pelco P or Pelco D protocol.
Note* When controlled the DATA IN LED blinks on the fiber receiver, and the DATA OUT LED blinks on the fiber transmitter.