- Does the PMCL532A monitor have an HDMI input?
- What are the available connections to the PMCL532A monitors?
- My DVR does not have an output to match the PMCL532A's inputs; what do I do to connect to this monitor?
PMCL532A ONLY (Not the "F" series monitors)
Customers are using newer DVR and monitor output options that do NOT match the available inputs on a PMCL532A monitor.
The PMCL532A monitor's have the following input cable connection options:
- BNC (X2) - for analog video input (looping output available as well)
- S-Video (1) - for Super-Video inputs (looping output available as well)
- RGB (X1) - for Red/Green/Blue video inputs
- Component (X1) - for Chroma and Luminance inputs
- DVI (X1) - there is no distinction between , DVI-A, DVI-D or DVI-I but since this is an older style monitor, it is most likely a DVI-D input.