DS ControlPoint fails to connect to DataPoint system, Error connecting to one of more of your systems. A connection was established with the recorder, but failed to connect to the DataPoint system. Please uncheck the DataPoint checkbox and re-connect. Could not connect to http: HostCompressed. TCP error code 10061: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:18776
Pelco Video Management
- DS ControlPoint all versions
- DSSRV all versions
DataPoint check box is checked but no DataPoint server is configured.
- Launch DS ControlPoint.
- Click on the Systems Tab and locate your system name.
- Right Click on the system name.
- Go down to "Edit System"
- Once in the Edit System settings menu, uncheck the DataPoint Server box.
- Click OK
- NOTE: If you do not have the DS ControlPoint software system configured to Auto Connect you will need to manually connect to the system by double clicking the system name.