How AUX1 and AUX2 feature on DS Control Point software trigger Relay Output on Esprit and Spectra IV camera.
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Video Management
- Digital Sentry software 7.5 or higher
- DS Control Point software 7.5 or higher
- Esprit camera
- Spectra IV
DS Control Point AUX1 and AUX2 feature trigger Relay Output on the Esprit or Spectra IV camera
I. AUXILIARY (AUX 1)
The Aux On and Aux Off buttons (refer to Figure 53) allow you to control auxiliary functions of a PTZ camera, such as Alarms and Wipers
To control auxiliary functions on DS Control Point:
1. Click the up and down arrows to display the auxiliary number 1 or 2.
2. To activate the auxiliary function, click Aux On.
3. To deactivate the auxiliary function, click Aux Off.
III. Spectra IV Backbox Relay Output AUX1 and AUX2:
1. AUX1 wiring: Connect the wire to NO/NC, COM terminal
2. AUX2 wiring: Connect the wire to AUX and GND terminal and follow the wiring diagram shown above
Note: Measuring AUX1 Relay Output on both Esprit and Spectra IV. AUX2 required the power as the diagram shown above:
1. Set the Volt Meter to Ohm (20M)
2. Measure NO/NC and COM
3. Select Aux 1 or Aux 2 and Aux On on DS Control Point. The Volt Meter should read 13 plus ohms
4. Click Aux Off on DS Control Point. The Volt Meter should read 0 ohm.