DX8100HDDI front and rear LED overview
Pelco Video Management
DX8100HDDI front and rear overview LED information.
LCD Keypad Front Panel LEDs:
- ON indicates that power is being supplied to the subsystem.
- OFF indicates that no power is being supplied to the subsystem.
- Flashing indicates that there is activity on then host/drive channels.
- OFF indicates that there is not activity on the host/drive channels.
- ON indicates that one or more component failure/critical event have occurred.
OFF indicates that the subsystem and all its component are operating normally.
Drive Tray LEDs
Drive Busy (Busy)
- ON indicates read/write activity on then drive.
Power Status (Red/Green)
- GREEN indicates that power is being supplied to the drive.
- OFF indicates no power is being supplied to the drive or the drive tray is not properly installed.
RED indicates drive failure or faults have occurred.
- The power supply has not been turned on. The PSU module LED will blink when the subsystem is connected to a power source but has not been turned on.
- The PSU is operating normally and experiencing no problems.
- The PSU has failed and is unable to continue providing power to the subsystem.
The power cord is unplugged or the power cord is plugged but no power is being supplied from the power source.
- The power cord is unplugged or the power cord is plugged but no power is being supplied from the power source.
Controller Module LEDs
Controller Ready (Green)
- ON: Indicates controller is active and operating normally.
- FLASHING:Indicates controller initialization is taking place.
- OFF:Controller is not ready for operation.
Hst_Bsy (Host Ports Busy) (Green)
- FLASHING:Activites on the host ports.
- OFF:No activities on the host ports.
Drv_Bsy (Drive Busy) (Green)
- FLASHING:Activites on the drive side.
- OFF:No activities on the drive side.
C_Dirty (Cache Dirty) (Amber)
- ON:Indicates that data is currently being cached in memory or is being held up by the BBU during a system power loss.
- ON: Indicates the BBU has failed and cannot sustain cached data.
- OFF:Indicates the BBU can sustain cached data in memory.
FLASHING: The BBU is charging. (Note: The BBU is considered as an optional module.If a BBU has not been installed, then this LED is always off.)
Ethernet Port LEDs
Link Status (Green)
- ON: Indicates a valid connection to network.
BLINKING: Indicates active transmissions.