Video from Oncam Grandeye is choppy/stuttering when connected to a DSSRV.
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Video Management
- EVO Oncam Grandeye Series
- Digital Sentry SRV Series
The video driver of the DSSRV is preventing proper video from displaying in both DS ControlPoint and DSAdmin. We see this stutter in their Oncam 360 Viewer app as well
You can update the video drivers of the graphics card in the Device Manager of the DSSRV.
- Open the Start Menu and select Control Panel.
- Select the Hardware and Sound category.
- Under Devices and Printers, Select the Device Manager.
- Expand the Display Adapters folder.
- Right-click the device listed and select Properties.
- Click the Driver Tab in the window that opens.
- Select the option Update Driver.
- Follow the on screen prompts to finish updating the display card drivers.