- How to Dewarp video images
- Using Panoramic screen layout functionalities
- Installing and using the 360 Degree Viewer application
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Video Management
Oncam Grandeye Camera "Evolution" Models
360 Degree Viewer Functionality
Installing the 360-Degree Viewer Application.
- Click Here to download the Oncam Grandeye 360-Degree Viewer Software (registration required).
- Install the software on your viewing station or computer. Double click the "setup.exe" file that was downloaded and click yes if a warning dialog box appears. Finish the installation using default settings.
Viewing live video.
- Double click the "Oncam Grandeye 360-Degree Viewer" icon that should be located on the desktop. The viewer automatically streams video using either MJPEG or H264 depending on the configuration of the camera.
- Click the "Play" icon on the toolbar to bring up the list of cameras.
- Select and double click the Oncam Grandeye camera you want to view. If the Grandeye camera is not on the list of cameras, click the "New Camera" icon on the right hand side and manually add the camera. Once added, double click the camera to view the video.
NOTE: The camera Login of admin/admin might be required to view the steps above.
Using the "Screen Layout" functionality to view the dewarping video images.
The "Screen Layout" can present different viewing capabilities of the Oncam Grandeye camera, which can be used to allow the dewarping functionality:
- 1 x Vcam (virtual cam) Window
- 2 x Vcam Windows + Panorama Window
- 4 x Vcam Windows
- Full Screen Mode (toggles full screen mode on and off)
Using the "Camera Mount" options to view the dewarping functionality.
The "Camera Mount" options can allow the dewarping functionality to be used for different camera mounting positions:
- Auto - Orientation as set in the camera's web page setup.
- Ceiling - Always dewarp as if the camera is in the ceiling mount mode.
- Table - Always dewarp as if the camera is in the table mount mode.
- Wall - Always dewarp as if the camera is in the wall mount mode.
Using the "Dewarp Type" options will select how the dewarped image or video will appear.
- Fisheye (3D Dewarping) --Dewarp the fisheye image from the camera as a vCam (virtual cam).
- Fisheye (No Dewarping) --Display image from the camera without dewarping.
- Panorama (2 x 180 Narrow View) --Dewarp the fisheye image from the camera as 2 x 180-degree panoramas.
- Panorama (1 x 180 Narrow View) --Dewarp the fisheye image from the camera as 1 x 180-degree panoramas.
- Panorama (1 x 360 Wide View) --Dewarp the fisheye image from the camera as 2 x 180-degree panoramas.