The system operator needs to actuate the wiper on the Esprit Positioning System, or use the auxiliary relay on Spectra IV or Esprit Positioning System.
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Video Management
- VCD5200 series Video Console Display
- KBD5000 controller
- Esprit or Spectra IV series Positioning System
The system operator would like to actuate an external device or wiper connected to the auxiliary relay of Esprit or Spectra IV series Positioning System.
The following process may be used in order to manually operate the auxiliary relay:
- Enter PTZ mode for the desired camera.
Press '1' or other auxiliary number on the KBD5000's number pad to bring up the shortcut menu as shown below.
- Press the RED 'oooo' button to operate AUX function of the camera's receiver/driver.
- How to activate the wiper-blade on an Excite or Esprit Positioning System from an Endura Workstation or VCD.
- Triggering Spectra IV or Esprit Auxiliary Outputs (AUX) with IP Encoders from Endura.