Using the OPT Block with a StruxureWare Time Schedule Object.
Function Block Editor
The Xenta Time Schedule which the OPT Block has the ability to send a positive or negative minutes till next change. The StruxureWare Time Schedule dose not include this item.
- In the Function Block Editor, create 3 RI blocks.
- One will be bound to the Value attribute of the Analog Schedule
- One will be bound the ScheduleDefault attribute of the Analog Schedule
- One to the TimeToNextTransition attribute of the Analog Schedule
- Create an XPB block with the function "A!=B".
- Connect the Value RI to A and the ScheduleDefault RI to B.
- Label this XPB "Status".
- Create an XPI block with the function "a?B*-1:B".
- Connect the status XPB block to "a" and the TimeToNextTransition RI to B.
- This Block can be connected to the TmL input of the OPT block.