- DS ControlPoint error "Error connecting to one or more of your systems. Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.Activity'.'IX_ActivityOccured' in database 'FLLog' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup."
2. DS ControlPoint error "Error connecting to one or more of your systems." DSAdmin also returns DS system [hostname] Could not be reached.
3. DS Admin will generate "Run Time Error 481 Invalid Pic"
Pelco Video Management
- DS NVs
- DS ControlPoint
Issue is caused by the C: drive reaching full capacity and having no free space.
- To resolve this issue you will have to clear some files/programs to create free space on the C: drive of the DS system. Once the C: drive has sufficient free space DS ControlPoint will connect.
- Verify the IP address applied to the system in DSAdmin matches the IP address applied to the primary network adapter. Also, make sure the ControlPoint credentials are correct in Manage Systems.