- Does the IMP have a wall mount?
- What are my options for mounting the IMP Sarix cameras to a wall?
- Does the IME Sarix camera have a wall mount?
- What wall mount option can I use together with the IMP/IME series cameras?
- Can I use the SWM-GY with my Enhance/Professional Sarix camera?
- Enhanced - IMES, IME1, IME2, IME3, IXES, IXE1, IXE2, IXE3
- Professional - IMPS, IMP1, IMP2, IMP3, IMP5, IXP1, IXP2, IXP3, IXP5, IBPS, IBP1, IBP2, IBP3, IBP5
Customers not referencing Spec Sheets and manuals correctly.
Due to the many models of Enhanced and Professional cameras, this will be as per model series.
- IME - Use the WMVE-SR*, WMVE-SW**, WMVE-WT
- IMP - Use the WMVE-SR*, WMVE-SW**, WMVE-WT
- IXE - This comes with a universal mount that will mount to a wall and is called the C10-UM
- IXP - This comes with a universal mount that will mount to a wall and is called the C10-UM
IBP - No Wall mount option as the camera body is the wall mount.
*WMVE-SR - Light gray wall mount specifically designed for use with the IMEx19-1VP, IMEx19-1EP, IM-VEPM, IMPx-1EP, IMPx-1ERP IMPBB-EP, IE-P, and Camclosure 2 Series pendant mounts
**WMVE-SW - White wall mount specifically designed for use with the IMEx19-1P, IMPx-1P and IMPBB-P indoor pendant mounts
Note: The SWM-GY should not be used due to the distance between the wall/back of the armature being too short. The edge of the IMx body will rub on the armature. However, the IWM series, when used in conjunction with a 1.5" NPT MALE threaded pipe nipple between the IWM mount and the Sarix IMx bodies, can in fact be used but is NOT recommended.