IP camera video streams require record rate adjustments.
- DX4700/DX4800 Series all versions
- DX4700HD/DX4800HD Series all versions
Installation and Service.
Configure the HVR's IP Camera Stream setting to match the IP camera's compression setting, which will allow the HVR to record at the IP camera's streaming rate. If the camera stream and the compression setting do not match, the HVR will record at a low frame rate.
The unit allows you to configure the following settings:
- Channel (Ch): Lists the IP network channels (IP 01 and IP 02).
- Vendor: Allows you to select an IP camera from the supported manufacturers: Axis and Pelco.
- Model Name: Allows you to enter the IP camera’s model. The model defined here is displayed in the application window.
- Host Name: Allows you to enter the camera’s IP address.
- User Name: Allows you to enter the user name assigned to the IP camera.
- Password: Allows you to enter the password assigned to the IP camera.
- Port: Displays the default port used to communicate with the IP camera and allows you to enter a different port.
- Test: Allows you to validate that the IP configuration is correct.
Access the Ip Camera's web interface and configure the Video rates. Be sure the DVR matches the rates.