- Do not get any values in webstation
- Bindings in TGML do not work
If bindings in TGML contain Cyrillic characters and the operating system installed is set to a language that can not handle Cyrillic (i.e English), the bindings will not show their values.
- Set the region and language settings all to the desired language, i.e Russian or Polish.
- Be sure Webstation is set to handle the language by installing the correct language pack.
- Edit the TGML and make a small change so you can save again, this time the Cyrillic letters will be understood by Tacos.