- 3rd Party DVR systems are not triggering the correct preset configured on Pelco camera systems.
- Unable to configure or define certain presets on Pelco camera systems.
All Pelco PTZ camera systems including:
- Spectra HD Series
- Spectra IV Series
- Spectra III Series
- Spectra Mini
- Sarix TI Thermal Imaging
- Esprit Series
- ExSite Series
This is a factory designed function and factory configured setting.
There are several predefined preset positions on every Pelco PTZ camera. These predefined presets serve a specific function and therefore can not be configured or defined.
Listed below are all predefined presets that are preconfigured at the factory:
- Preset 33: Flip Command: pans the camera 180 degrees (available on Spectra Series camera models)
- Preset 34: Pan zero command; directs the camera to the factory determined zero reference point.
- Preset 83 to 87: Reserved
- Preset 88: IR Filter IN (Color)
- Preset 89: IR Filter Out (Black & White)
- Preset 90 to 91: Manual Limit Stops
- Preset 92 to 93:Scan Limit Stops
- Preset 94: Reserved
- Preset 95: Configuration Menu
- Preset 96: Stop a Scan
- Preset 97: Random Scan
- Preset 98: Frame Scan
- Preset 99: Start Auto Scan