- What plug style do Pelco monitors use?
- I am needing to order some power plugs for my Pelco monitors and I need to know what is the coupler/coupling style of the cords that are used?
- What are the coupler styles in use on the Pelco monitors?
- What are the IEC couplers for the Pelco monitors?
PMCL series monitors.
- PMCL500A and PMCL500F series
- PMCL300A, PMCL300F
Customers need to know what the plug style is for their power cords.
Most ALL of Pelco's Flat panel PMCLx00xx series monitors will have either the C13 (Female side - plugging into) or C14 (Male side - receiving) plug couplers/coupling styles DIRECTLY on the back of the monitors themselves. However, some of the power cords, after plugging into the monitor itself, requires the use of a power box/transformer in between the monitor and the Mains power source and therefore the cord itself also terminates into the C7P (Female side)/C8P (Male side). For reference to the images to the plugs themselves, please see the IEC 60320 article.