- How do I get my camera's wiper to function?
- I have a KBD4000 and I need to know how to start an auxiliary?
- What buttons do I need to press on this KBD4000 to get the wiper to function?
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Matrix
- Esprit cameras with Wiper
- ExSite with Wiper
- Genex Multiplexer MX4000, MX4009, MX4016
Customer wanted to know hot to make the wiper function while sitting at a console with a KBD4000.
1. Press the SPOT MONITOR key. The green LED over the SPOT key lights.
2. Select the camera. Addressing by Multiplexer (Switch 7 OFF)
- a. On the number pad, press the multiplexer’s address number (1-16 if the keyboard is connected to the multiplexer; 1-8 if connected to a server), and then press the UNIT key. The LED displays the address.
- b. On the number pad, press the camera number (1-16), and then press the CAM key. Addressing Consecutively (Switch 7 ON) On the number pad, press the camera number, and then press the CAM key. Refer to Table A (Pg8) for camera numbers.
3. On the number pad, press the number of the auxiliary you want to operate, and then press the AUX ON or OFF key