How to setup a sequence on the QD104 series
Other, Pelco Cameras
The Default sequence is all cameras 1,2,3,4, Quad
To program cameras to a sequence on the call monitor:
- Hold in the sequence button on the left side of the front panel until the LED begins blinking.
- Select the cameras to include in the sequence by pressing the desired camera buttons ( 1,2,3,4, quad)
- Press the sequence button.
- Select one of the four dwell times by pressing a camera button.
- Camera 1 = 2 seconds ( default)
- Camera 2 = 4 seconds
- Camera 3 = 8 seconds
- Camera 4 = 16 seconds
5. Press the sequence button. The sequence begins.
To start and stop the sequence
- Press the sequence button on the left side of the front panel to start the sequence.
- Press the sequence button again( or any camera button) to stop the sequence.