How do I adjust the date, time, time zone and Daylight savings on the DX4100
Pelco Video Management
Configure time settings to desire time zone.
- Turn Daylight savings on
- Log on to the DVR at the administrator level.
- Select the Setup (gear icon) button.
- Select the System tab
- Select Date/Time in the System sub menu.
- Enter the correct time zone time and date (e.g. Pacific = GMT -08, Mountain = GMT -07, Central = GMT -06, Eastern = GMT -05).
- Turn Daylight Savings on or off
- Click Exit. The "Configuration data is changed. Save the new settings?" dialog box is displayed.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Note: Must login locally at the DVR to set the date and time