- Do you have the ExSite certificates?
- Can you send me the ATEx certificate for the ExSite please?
- I need the pdf certificates for the ExSite cameras?
- What are the certificates for the ExSite?
- Does Pelco have a download for the ExSite camera's certificates?
- May I get a digital format Certificate for the ExSite cameras?
ALL ExSite camera models - IPSXM or EHXM including IPSXME and EHXME models.
Customers and end users require the actual, printable, certificates for reference against the ExSite camera systems to have on file for use in designated areas.
The ExSite Certificate links are as follows (these links take you to the actual Certificate for printable documents for records keeping).
- ATEx - Appareils destinés à être utilisés en ATmosphères EXplosives or Atmosphere Explosive: ATEx Directive Wiki
- ATEx Extension
- AoC 04/ATEx - Attestation of Conformity
- CBS - Certified Bodies and Testing Laboratories
- DoC - Document of Compliance
- HazLoc - Hazardous Location document AZSQ.E215419
- UL_HazLoc - Secondary UL listed Hazardous Locations document CYPH.E126442
- IECEx - International Electrotechnical Commission Explosive
- InMetroBIN - For Brazilian markets: inmetro.gov.br
- Marine - Lloyd's Register doc for marine type environments
- CUL- Canadian UL listed document AZSQ7.E215419
- Secondary CUL - additional Canadian UL listed document CYPB7.E126442
- Class I, Groups A, B, C and D; Class II, Groups E, F and G.
** NOTE ** this list is NOT necessarily all inclusive, over time, as there are consistently newly added certifications and listings that maintain compliance with regulatory bodies all over the world.