Unneeded heater, how to disconnect and remove the heater
- Indoor environment
- power usage/consumption
- heater not needed
REMOVING THE HEATER
- When using 12 V DC power supply, the heater is installed, but will not function.
- If the camera is installed in a location with temperatures between –10 °C and 50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F), the heater may be removed to conserve energy.
- While the camera’s enclosure and inner dome are uninstalled, disconnect the heater cable from the camera’s heater output connector (refer to Figure 36)..
- Remove the screw that secures the heater (refer to Figure 36).
- Do not remove the heater if the camera is installed in a location where temperatures may drop below –10 ºC
- Warranty may be voided if camera is exposed to temperatures below -10 °C and heater is not installed and/or connected