Adjusting the Camera Position for FD5 Series
Field of view
Adjusting the Camera Position:
The dome camera has three axes for positioning the camera. While monitoring the picture on the monitor, adjust the camera position as follows:
- Pan adjustment: Rotate 3D assembly in the base. Do not turn assembly more than 360 degree as this may cause the internal cables to twist and disconnect or break.
- Tilt Adjustment: After loosening the screw on the bracket, position the camera as desired, and then tighten the screw back to the bracket.
- Horizontal Rotation: For wall mount and tilted ceilings, rotate the lens base (maximum 360 degree) until you are satisfied with the field of view.
Adjusting the Lens (if equipped with vari-focal lens)
- Loosen the zoom lever (#4) counter-clockwise a little, and then rotate the zoom lever and determine the image view.
- Loosen the focus lever (#5) counter-clockwise a little, and then adjust the focus for optimum picture sharpness.
- Re-tighten the zoom lever and focus lever after adjustment.
Note: It is important that you lock the zoom and focus levers after making adjustments. This will prevent the positions from moving (for example, from temperature changes or vibrations)