The Video input device has been disconnected in error, when reconnected it does not communicate.
No live analog video is displayed and the lights are blinking sequentially on the ENC5416.
Event Viewer "Application" error
Board 0 still no receiving frames in the last 15 seconds. Reinitializing board again. (Event 7034)
Video signal has been detected but not getting frames...Stopping and restarting all the boards. (Event 7020)
Board 0 stopped receiving frames in the last 15 seconds. Reinitializing board. (Event 7033)
Pelco Video Management
- DSSRV being powered up before the ENC5416/ENC5516
- Power outage caused loss of communication between the DSSRV and the ENC5416/ENC5516
- Power lost on the ENC5416 or ENC5516
- Check power supply adapter is secures to the cable clip.
- Check the HDMI cable are tighten.
- Verify Current draw on Power circuit
Reboot the DSSRV
How to re-initialize the ENC5416 or ENC5516
- Close any menu that is open on the desktop.
Click on the Windows Start icon.
Select Restart from the Shut down menu option.
Log in to Windows when prompted.
Verify the ENC5416 Video input LEDs are on.
Once the LEDs are on, live video will appear on DS Control Point.