How to adjust the Zoom and Focus on a IME3122-1V1 Sarix IP camera connected to DX4700HD?
Pelco Video Management
- Sarix IME3122-1V1
- Sarix IXE Series
Live video is out of focus.
Zoom and Focus Controls
IME Series zoom controls can be accessed from the live video page and the Focus Settings area of the Imaging tab.
For the IXE series, Focus controls are accessible only from the Focus Settings area of the Imaging tab.
NOTE: The Zoom and Focus controls are available only after you have logged on to the device via web page (IE).
Accessing the IP camera via Web Browser (IE):
Logging on the to the Camera
- Open the Web Browser.
- Type the camera's IP address in the browser address bar.
- Click the Login button in the navigation bar; a dialog box appears.
- Enter the user name and password (default user name and password is admin).
- Click Log In.
To Adjust the zoom and Focus on a IME3122-1V1:
- After you login to the IP camera, Click on Settings tab.
- Click on Imaging tab.
- Select Focus from the drop-down menu.
- Select Manual.
Adjust the Zoom and Focus as needed.
* Day Manual Focus Position: Click and drag the slider to adjust the day mode focus position.
* Night Manual Focus Position: Click and drag the slider to adjust the night mode focus position.
* Zoom In: Click the button or click and drag the slider to zoom the lens in.
* Zoom Out: Click the button or click and drag the slider to zoom out.
- Click the Save button.
- Wait until the Green Bar shows on the upper part of the browser.
- Close the Web Browser after confirming the changes has been saved.