- Whenever I start your Camera Tool software, it locks my machine up.
- Nothing has changed, but, your Pelco Tool software is locking my machine up now and I have to reboot it.
Other, Pelco Cameras
Pelco Camera Tool software - any version
Windows machines - 2000, XP, 7 (8 is NOT supported)
Windows machine locked up and the desire to know why prompted the call.
Try the following to get the Windows machine locked up after using Pelco Camera Tool:
- Try opening Task Manager and closing the Application OR killing the Process behind it
- If the machine is really locked up, reboot the machine
- Temporarily disabling the Antivirus software
- Place an exception within the Antivirus software for Pelco Camera Tool
- Try another known working Windows machine
- If all else fails - try Honeywell's Lens Calculator tool software.