- Is the Spectra IV IP ONVIF compliant?
- Can I get the Spectra IV IP in ONVIF?
- Is the TXB-N ONVIF compliant?
- Can I update my Spectra IV to be ONVIF compliant?
- Spectra IV IP models ONLY - TXB-N-P or TXB-F
- Original TXB-IP modules
- 6793-001C - NOT INCLUDED IN THIS BUT REFERENCE FOR EXPLANATION REASONS - THIS IS FOR THE H.264 Spectra IV IP cameras
With the advent of ONVIF, confusion between TXB-IP and TXB-N modules is causing questions.
There is NO ONVIF compliant version of firmware for the TXB-IP modules. These are the original, non-HD, basic IP modules for the Spectra IV series cameras.
The TXB-N-P (Pendant) or TXB-N-F (Flush/In-Ceiling) however, IS ONVIF version 1.02 compliant at version 1.8.x AND ONVIF version 1.02 and Profiles S at version 1.9.x. These are considered the Spectra IV IP now.
The Spectra H.264 has the module of 6793-001C and is NOT considered the TXB series module as this is specific to the H.264 models. When it comes to ONVIF compliance though, the H.264 models are the same as the Spectra IV IP's with version 1.8 and older being ONVIF 1.02 compliant and version 1.9.x being BOTH ONVIF 1.02 and Profile S compliant.
The Spectra HD (720P or 1080P) does NOT have any plug-in modules as the half-moon shaped PA board is the "TXB" portion for the HiDef cameras. These models are ONVIF 1.02 AND Profile S compliant out of the box now.
There is a new ONVIF Profile G compliance for local recording at the camera that will be available for Sarix based models ONLY with version 2.1 and NOT the Spectra IV IP based cameras.