- What is the wire pin out for the alarm relay on a Sarix professional Camera?
- How do I configure the relay output on a Sarix Professional Camera?
- Sarix Professional Series
- Sarix IBP Series Environmental Bullet Cameras - all Models and Versions
- Sarix IMP Series Mini Domes - all Models and Versions
- Sarix IXP Series Box Cameras - all Models and Versions
Installation, Service, and Upgrade.
Each series of Sarix Professional has a different pin out connection on the 8 pin Alarm Audio Relay Connector. Connect to Com and Out/Signal.
|IBP Series:||IMP Series:||IXP Series|
The relay can be triggered using an Alarm contact, Motion, Or Sabotage.
Configure one of the three triggers to be used:
Setup the Relay Handler. The relay is N.O. 30 VDC @ 1 AMP. The relay will close based upon 1 trigger only. Simultaneous triggers have no effect.
Select the Trigger from the Drop Down.
Select On Time Seconds: This is the dwell or length of time the relay remains closed.
Select Off Time Seconds: Used only in conjunction with Pulse Count. This is the dwell time the relay is open again between pulses.
Pulse Count: The number of times to open and close the relay after an initial trigger.
Example: Set the trigger to motion detection. Set on time to 10 seconds. Set off time to 5 seconds. Set pulse count to 3.
Results: After motion is detected, the relay closes for 10 seconds then opens for 5 seconds; opens for 10 seconds and closes for 5 seconds again 2 more times.