How do I get the Spectra II to respond to an alarm?
- Spectra II
- Genex 4000
Unable to get the Spectra II to respond to an activated alarm
To change the alarm pattern:
- Program preset 95 (28). The main menu appears.
- Position the cursor (>) beside Alarms, Zone Blank.
- Press the Iris Open button to enter the Alarms, Zone Blank menu.
- Position the cursor (>) beside Alarm Pattern.
- Press the Iris Open button to enter the Alarm Pattern menu.
- Position the cursor (>) beside the number of the alarm input for which you want to set the pattern.
- Press the Iris Open button. The cursor moves to the right, beside the words Full Pat, Half Pat 1, Half Pat 2, or No Pattern. (*NOTE - Set to FULL PATTERN or pattern will not be recalled when alarm is activated)
- Move the joystick up or down to toggle between the choices.
- SELECT - Press the Iris Open button on your keyboard to select your choice.
- CANCEL - Press the Iris Close button if you do not want to change the setting.