Unable to save PTZ Tour configuration is DSAdmin.
Pelco Video Management
- Digital Sentry
- Spectra HD
- DS Control Point
No presets had been configured in the Spectra Dome camera.
Create the Preset locations using DS ControlPoint.
- Open DS ControlPoint (Start > All Programs > Pelco > DS ControlPoint) and connect to the Digital Sentry system.
- On the Live tab, select the video pane which houses the Spectra HD.
- At the top of the Live window, click on the Joystick icon "PTZ Controls".
- Move the camera to the first Preset location desired using the arrow keys.
- Click the Set button next to the "Preset Name:" section, this will program the Preset location using the number listed..example: 1
- Follow steps 4 and 5 for each location but change the Preset number up by 1 each location...example: 2,3,4,5....etc.
- Verify the Preset locations have been saved by selecting the number and click the Call button, the camera should move to each location.
To configure PTZ tour of presets for the camera:
- To login, enter the default admin account or other account with admin rights in digital sentry.
- Expand Available System.
- Expand the VAU folder.
- Expand the Cameras folder within the VAU folder.
- Select the PTZ camera
- Click the PTZ tab in the selected PTZ camera.
In the PTZ Tour Configuration section:
Click the Add PTZ Tour button
The PTZ Tour Name box will appear.
Enter a name for the tour and a Dwelltime (the amount of time each preset will take before switching to the next preset).
To Select the presets in the tour:
Click the Add a Tour Stop button.
Select a preset from the drop-down list
Repeat step 1 and 2 until all presets are added to the tour.
NOTE: The selected presets within the PTZ tour configuration settings can be reorder by selecting it and then clicking Move Up or Move Down buttons.
To Run /Start the PTZ tour:
Select Run PTZ Tour to test or to run the tour.
NOTE: You can delete a preset from the tour by clicking Delete Tour Stop. You can delete an entire tour by selecting Delete Tour, or you can change the tour name by clicking Change Tour.