Setup the Aux monitor in the Genex program menu.
Installation and Service
Enter the Programming menu using the front panal of the Genex.
To program the main system parameters:
- Press the VIEW button for approximately three seconds until the System Setup menu appears. Type the password, if requested. The currently selected menu item blinks.
- Use the arrow buttons to move between items on the screen.
- Do one of the following when the menu item you desire is highlighted (blinking):
- If a menu item has more than one option, press the +/- button to cycle through the options to select the one you want.
- If a menu item has only one option, press the +/- button to select it.
Note that just parking on the option does not change it; you must also press the +/- button.
Use the arrow buttons to highlight ADVANCED SETUP, and press the +/- button. The Advanced System Setup menu appears.
- Set the AUX MONITOR DISPLAY to the camera number or sequence desired.
- Set RESPONDS TO field to None
- THIS WILL DISPLAY DESIRED CAMERA WITHOUT ANY INTERRUPTIONS.
Exit both menus and verify AUX monitor display.