Use physical alarms from a Sarix device to trigger an alarm popup or recording in a Digital Sentry system.
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Video Management
- Digital Sentry version 7.7, 7.8, and 7.9
- DSSRV version 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9
- PelcoDS AlarmProxy
- Sarix Cameras
Do not want to buy ENC5416/ENC5516 for physical alarms.
We are now including in the DSSRV2 an installable service which allows alarms from Sarix camera alarm inputs to be sent to Digital Sentry. The PelcoDS AlarmProxy requires DS v7.7.309 and can be downloaded here. In that zip file you will find the installation exe for the PelcoDS AlarmProxy service along with a PDF file with installation instructions.
Here are something to be aware of before installing:
1. After installation, if alarms are not being received restart the DigitalSentry VideoServer Service, followed by the PelcoDS AlarmProxy service in that order.
2. These alarms cannot be used to trigger a zone, camera preset or emails.
3. Pre and post alarm time cannot be set.
4. The record rate is 2 IPS and 5 seconds is recorded if not already scheduled to record. If continuous recording is used, the continuous record rate will be used.
NOTE: The PelcoDSAlarmProxy is no longer supported in DS version 7.10 and later.