The DX8000/DX8100 is a variable speed PTZ controller.
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Video Management
- Variable Speed PTZ cameras
- DX8000/DX8100 Series all models all versions
Pan and Tilt speed changes
Use a PC Keyboard plus and minus keys.
These keys perform similar actions as using the mouse to change the speed of camera movement. The plus (+) key, pressed once increases the camera’s pan and tilt speed. The minus (-) key pressed once decreases the camera’s pan and tilt speed. Each time the plus (+) key is pressed the pan and tilt speed is increased toward the maximum speed. Each time the minus (-) key is pressed, the pan and tilt speed is decreased toward the minimum speed.
To use the keyboard (+) and (-) keys to control camera pan and tilt speed:
1. On the DX8000 toolbar, click .
2. Select a PTZ-enabled camera from the Site tree.
3. Click the mouse pointer in the camera’s view panel.
4. Press and hold the up/down and left/right arrows to pan and tilt the camera.
5. Press the plus (+) key once or more to increase the pan and tilt speed. Press the minus (-) key once or more to decrease the pan and tilt speed.