WS5050, WS5060, or WS5070 diagnostics needs to be ran. Symptoms may include:
- Endura WS5000 Alarm Manager is reporting a problem with one or more Endura Workstations which may also sound an audible alarm and change the WS5000 System Status LED red.
- Endura WS5000 Alarm Manager is reporting a Temperature Alarm
- Live video is lagging and network link speed is questionable
Pelco Video Management
- WS5050- All Versions
- WS5060- All Versions
- WS5070- All Versions
- Endura Workstation fan(s) or other hardware has failed
- Temperature has exceeded the maximum threshold
- Current Network link speed is < 1Gbps
Note: If the steps below generate a message "No diagnostics were found for this device" then refer to Lessons Learned Article LL#16593
- Start the WS5000 Management Software and login as an administrator.
- Click on the Setup button or press Ctrl+Shift+S .
- Select the Devices tab within Setup.
- Select Filters.
- Filter by Device Type -> Remote UI
- Select the appropriate Endura Workstation in the left column.
- Click on the Properties button within the Modify device section.
- Click on the Diagnostics button within the Properties window.